This is an update regarding the precautions we are taking to prevent the spread of COVID-19 virus.
- We are monitoring the Clean Right staff to ensure they are healthy. If they exhibit signs of illness, they will not be cleared for work
- We are reinforcing proper personal hygiene in the workplace with an emphasis on hand washing and sneezing protocols
- We supply all cleaners with protective equipment such as masks and gloves
- To date there are no known cases of Coronavirus at Clean Right
In regards to the many Deep Clean and Hot-Spot cleaning requests we have received this week;
- Clean Right is a team of dedicated cleaners, but we are not an emergency response service
- If you are looking to increase your frequency or cleaning services please contact email@example.com so we can review your requests and plan your service.
- Planning is key. At this time, we cannot honor immediate or 24 hour requests.
- We are paying special attention to high-touch surfaces such as door knobs, bathroom and kitchen metals, light switches and countertops. If you require ADDITIONAL areas to be disinfected please email us so we can review the requests accordingly.
- All clients are asking us to increase our cleaning efforts and we are doing our part, but we may need to add a modest fee for increased services.
We value your business. Please keep in communication with us and plan for any additional services as we cannot accommodate emergency requests at this time. Thank you for choosing Clean Right.