Winter is long in New England. The elements take a toll on your commercial property, both inside and out. The salt and sand used in parking lots, roads and sidewalks easily makes its way inside to yoru floors and causes build up on windows.
Now is a good time to think about the areas that need to be addressed, before the sun begins to shine and business perks up. There’s nothing better than having a clean facility to help welcome spring.
Here’s a list of areas to consider as you plan your spring cleaning:
Window cleaning (interior and exterior)
- Power washing of sidewalks and awnings
- Salt residue removal from interior floors and carpets
- Gutter cleaning
- Remove exterior mildew staining on buildings and roofs (Citra-Shield Biocide Green Cleaning System)
- Carpet cleaning
- Floor refinishing (VCT, Terrazo)
- Remove spider webs and sacks from exterior of windows
- High dusting
- Parking lot sweeping
- Cleaning of parking lot drains
- Parking garage cleaning
- Warehouse floor cleaning
- Final cleaning of general construction projects
We at Clean Right Cleaning Solutions are capable of handling all your spring cleaning needs. Be sure to create your action plan and contact us now to schedule a free site visit.
Call us now at 508-9942412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org